Become a Coach
Leadership Coach and Facilitator
HOW CLOSELY DOES THIS RESEMBLE YOU?
- People usually come to you for advice and you have a positive impact on them.
- You value personal growth and seek a career that will utilize your strengths.
- You see great potential in people and are frustrated when they don’t exercise that potential.
- You emphasize strong relationships and a balanced life with many interests, including vitality in health and career.
- You’re not afraid of hard work to create more personal and financial freedom.
- You know you have a gift – and you want to share it to help yourself and others live a more powerful and fulfilling life.
If you’re like others who have become successful coaches, right now the choice already feels right for any number of reasons. You likely are beginning to realize that Professional Coaching is a way for you to share what you know and, more importantly, who you are, to positively impact the lives of others. It is a growing field where those trained to a level of professional excellence are in high demand.
To become a certified life, business or executive coach is an extraordinary experience, and the nature of the training itself results in relationships that will last a lifetime.
Learn about the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching’s (iPEC) certified coach program by clicking here.