Coaching is a synergistic partnership that helps individuals and groups get to where they want to be in life. It’s an action oriented, future-focused process that involves creative brainstorming, support, and accountability to achieve results. The coaching process is fun, inspiring, purposeful, and fulfilling. It helps you get one step closer to where you want to be in life. Professional coaches are open-minded and non-judgmental as they work to support you in achieving your goals.
Coaching is a healthy, positive, and enabling relationship for people making important decisions in their lives. Some of the topics covered in coaching are:
- Family and work/life balance
- Career change
- Successfully getting into that first career
- Interview techniques
- Leadership and management strategies
Through one-on-one discussion, coaches create a context where people regularly work on the most important issues of their lives. Coaches help develop capacity of individuals and inspire them to maximize personal and professional potential.
Group and team coaching is a process in which a coach works with three or more people. A group can be one of the following:
- work teams in the organizations' space,
- groups within an organization or project focus area,
- families, and
- individual clients that may find the coaching experience more affordable and collaborative as a group.
It’s helpful if the group has clearly identified goals and objectives so the coach can find the energy, strengths, and individual contributions within the group. Group members will be challenged as they work to accomplish shared goals.
If you want to ...
- make positive changes in your life,
- take purposeful action to achieve your goals,
- achieve greater sense of fulfillment,
- create more balance in your life,
- improve your relationships, and/or
- experience more fun and enjoyment
… then coaching is for you!
Contact Mary Ellen for a complimentary individual or group coaching session.